Share |

Best Child and Adult Psychiatrists / Psychologists / Psychotherapists NYC

Child psychiatrists recommended by members.
  • Dr. Marilyn C. Agin in Manhattan
  • Dr. Olga Katz - she is in SI, but she sees both kids and adults.
  •  Dr Tromer -- at Maimonides Med Center.
  • Try the clinic in St Johns University. some Russian speakers there.

Center for Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy - 212-686-6886
One member states: "They are psychologists. They are the best. They saved my life! They are in the city, but if you can't make it to the city, they do skype and phone sessions. They don't take insurance but they are worth it."

  • Michele Kleiman LCSW, E14 between X & Y  718.288.8883
  • Marina Daulova forest hills queens
  • Jenya Steingold is princeton educated and overall amazing. She is on facebook.
    "I second Jenya Steingold. She often contributes on another Yahoo Russian Parents forum, and I think her posts are great. I believe she has an office in Manhattan."
  • they are in Hackensack, Nj and have a services for kids as well as adults. They are Russian speakers
  • Michele Kleiman LCSW is very good clinical child therapist 718.288.8883. Check her profile on psychology today. She is in sheepshead bay
  • Anna Ioffe (718) 974-6512 (Social worker / Psychotherapist)
  • Dr.Anna Krayn 718-934-5907
  • Marina Chernavsky 917-597-7399
  • Emma Dorfman (Social worker / psychotherapist)
  • Jed Baker (also teachers courses. He's on Staten Island).
  • Dr. Glen Hirsch - I know someone who takes their child to him and said that he helped them. He's in Manhattan.


Eugenia Steingold, PhD (347)779-2473
Russian Speaking Child Psychologist in NYC